cPanel Tutorial: Paper Lantern Walkthrough
I. How To Log In To cPanel II. How To Create an Email Account in cPanel III. How To Set Your Default Address in cPanel IV. How To Set up an Autoresponder in cPanel V. How To Set up Email Forwarding in cPanel VI. How To Set up Email Filters in cPanel VII. How To Enable Spam Protection in cPanel VIII. How To Add an MX Entry in cPanel IX. How To Use Webmail from Within cPanel X. How To Change Your cPanel Password XI. How To Update Your Contact Information in cPanel XII. How To Change Your cPanel Theme XIII. How To Change the Primary Language in cPanel XIV. How To Add a Record With the DNS Zone Editor in cPanel XV. How To Back up Your Website in cPanel XVI. How To Use the Disk Space Usage Tool in cPanel XVII. How To Create Additional FTP Accounts in cPanel XVIII. How To Password Protect a Directory in cPanel XIX. How To Use the IP Blocker in cPanel XX. How To Set up Hotlink Protection in cPanel XXI. How To Create a Subdomain in cPanel XXII. How To Create an Addon Domain in cPanel XXIII. How To Create a Domain Alias in cPanel XXIV. How To Set up Domain Redirects in cPanel XXV. How To Create a MySQL Database in cPanel XXVI. How To Use the Index Manager in cPanel XXVII. How To Create Custom Error Pages in cPanel XXVIII. How To Set up a Cron Job in cPanel
- This tutorial assumes you’ve already logged in to cPanel, and are starting on the home screen.
- Now let’s learn how to setup a cron job.
- Click the “Cron Jobs” icon.
- Enter the email address where you want the cron job results sent after each time it runs.
- Now you have to define exactly when and how often you want the cron job to run.
- This is made easier by selecting one of the pre-defined common settings.
- Notice that by choosing a common setting, all fields are filled in automatically. This also helps you understand what each field means.
- Next, enter the command of the script you want to run, including the path (from root).
- Then click “Add New Cron Job”.
- That’s it! The cron job has been set, and will be listed at the bottom of the screen.