II. How To Create a MySQL Database in cPanel
III. How To Delete a MySQL Database in cPanel
IV. How To Create a MySQL Database User in cPanel
V. How To Assign a User to a MySQL Database in cPanel
VI. How To Change a MySQL Database User’s Password in cPanel
VII. How To Remove a User from a MySQL Database in cPanel
VIII. How To Delete a MySQL Database User in cPanel
IX. How To Check a MySQL Database for Errors in cPanel
X. How To Repair a MySQL Database in cPanel
XI. How To Manage a MySQL Database with phpMyAdmin in cPanel
- This tutorial assumes you’ve already logged in to cPanel, and are starting on the home screen.
- Now let’s learn how to assign a user to a database.
- Click the "MySQL Databases" icon.
- Under "Add User To Database", select the user you want to add, and then select the database you want to add it to.
- When ready, click "Add".
- Select the privileges you want to grant the user… in this case, let’s select "All Privileges".
- Then click "Make Changes".
- That’s it! The user has been assigned to the database.
- You can see the user assigned to the database in the table of databases.