Let’s face it. At some point, while running your WordPress site, you will run into issues and errors and may ultimately have to ask yourself, How Do I Fix My WordPress Site?Continue reading “How to Fix Typical WordPress Errors”
In this article, we will discover managed hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated hosting, how they compare and differ from each other, as well as the pros and cons of each. These concepts aren’t mutually exclusive; we hope to provide you a better idea of what to look for in a hosting solution.Continue reading “Managed Hosting vs VPS Hosting”
In this guide, we will compare Serverless Computing versus Function As A Service (FaaS). We will be discussing some of the similarities as well as some of the differences between the two options.
In the early 2000s, when building a web application or service, a full team was needed to develop, deploy, configure, and maintain the software. Many companies performed all of these tasks in house. The decisions they often faced included:Continue reading “Serverless vs. FaaS: A Beginner’s Guide”
Do You Need W3TC?
The short answer is an overwhelming Yes!
W3 Total Cache is currently the best WordPress plugin for cache-based, performance optimization. W3 Total Cache improves the overall speed of your site by caching multiple elements on your pages which improves the overall responsiveness of your webserver.
- How can I access the file manager?
- How do I make a site live?
- How do I make a staging/development site?
- How do I take the staging/development site live?
- What is a stencil and how can I use it?
- How can I increase my PHP limits?
- Why didn’t my plugins update?
- I migrated my site, but I only see the default install. What’s going on?
- What cache plugin should I use to speed up my site?
- Log into your Managed WordPress portal.
- Click Create/Import New Site at the upper right-hand corner of the page.
Note:Managed WordPress plans have a maximum limit of sites allowed. You can see how many sites are left at the top of your portal home page. If you need to increase the number of sites, contact our Heroic Support team and they will be happy to help you.
- Enter the site nickname and your email address.
Note:The site nickname (short name) is a nickname to help you organize your sites from the home page of your Managed WordPress portal.
- If you are creating this site from a stencil you made of another site, use the drop-down menu to choose the stencil you want to build from.
- Click on Create Site to start the creation process.
- Your site will begin creating.
- When it is complete, you will see the new site added to the list on your home page.