WP-CLI is a very handy set of commands. You can run anything that you would run in wp-admin on a WordPress site but from the command line. Useful commands which WP-CLI employs to keep WordPress core updated plugins including the default themes which come with WordPress.
Let’s face it. At some point, while running your WordPress site, you will run into issues and errors and may ultimately have to ask yourself…
We have collected some of the most common questions that customers ask about our Managed WordPress Hosting platform and housed them in one place.
Thank you for choosing Managed WordPress at Liquid Web! We hope this guide will help you get started in making the most of your experience with the Managed WordPress Portal. There are some great features in the portal, and we’ve worked hard to make sure site maintenance is a cinch. Continue reading “A Beginner’s Guide to Managed WordPress”
Adding a site in Managed WordPress portal is an easy process that just takes a few steps. Whether you’re adding a site to get ready to migrate your site over to your dashboard or creating a site from scratch, the steps in this tutorial will walk you through how to add a new site to your dashboard.
- Log into your Managed WordPress portal.
- Click Create/Import New Site at the upper right-hand corner of the page. Note:Managed WordPress plans have a maximum limit of sites allowed. You can see how many sites are left at the top of your portal home page. If you need to increase the number of sites, contact our Heroic Support team and they will be happy to help you.
- Enter the site nickname and your email address. Note:The site nickname (short name) is a nickname to help you organize your sites from the home page of your Managed WordPress portal.
- If you are creating this site from a stencil you made of another site, use the drop-down menu to choose the stencil you want to build from.
- Click on Create Site to start the creation process.
- Your site will begin creating.
- When it is complete, you will see the new site added to the list on your home page.