Introducing the newest feature to our Cloud Sites product, the Cloud Sites File Manager. The Cloud Sites File Manager provides you the ability to upload, edit, delete, and backup your website files through one, easy interface. No more need for an external FTP client to manage your files, just log into our file manager and start getting to work!
Let’s take a look at logging into the Cloud Sites File Manager:
- Log into your Cloud Sites Control Panel.
- Select the site you want to open the file manager in from the list on the home page.
- Open the FTP section by clicking on it.
- Click the link in the File Manager section.
- This will open the File Manager login page. Enter your FTP user credentials and click Connect.
- You are now logged into the File Manager! Next, let’s take a look at Uploading Files Using the Cloud Sites File Manager.
Our Sales and Support teams are available 24 hours by phone or e-mail to assist.
Onboard to Liquid Web: A Step-By-Step Guide to Migrating Your Data to a Virtual ServerRead Article