Now that you’ve seen how to log into the Cloud Sites File Manager, let’s explore some of the functionality. One of the most used functions of the file manager is uploading files. Instead of using an FTP client to upload files to your site, you can now manage these uploads right within your control panel.
- Once you’re logged into your Cloud Sites Control Panel and select your site, log into the File Manager.
- Click on the Upload icon at the bottom of the page.
- A pop-up menu will appear after clicking on the icon. Select the type of upload you want to perform. See our article Unzipping Files Using Cloud Sites File Manager for instructions for zipped files. Otherwise, follow the instructions below.
- A window will open with a listing of your files. Once you locate the file to upload, click Open to begin the upload.
- A file transfer pop-up will appear giving you the status of the upload.
- Once the upload is complete, the file will show in your directory in the File Manager.