As we learned in Uploading Files in Cloud Sites File Manager, you can unzip files or upload zipped files during the upload process. The Cloud Sites File Manager makes this process easy and it takes only a few clicks of your mouse! Let’s see how below.
- Log into the Cloud Sites File Manager.
- Click on the upload icon from the menu at the bottom of the page.
- Select Upload zip… from the pop-up menu.
- A pop-up window will appear of your computer files, select the zip file you wish to upload and click Open.
- Next, choose to upload the file as a zip file or upload and unzip from the pop-up that appears.
- Once the file is uploaded, you will see it in the directory in the File Manager.