- First, log into your Cloud Sites Control Panel.
- Next, log into the Cloud Sites File Manager in the site you’re working on.
- Click on the file you want to edit by clicking on the name of the file in the directory.
- A drop-down menu will appear with file options. Select Edit from this menu.
- The text editor inside the Cloud Sites File Manager will appear. Edit the code you need and click Save when you are done.
- To return to the File Manager, click the Close button at the bottom of the page.
Reading Time: < 1 minuteOnce you upload your website and database files to your site using the Cloud Sites File Manager, you may want to edit them from time-to-time. Forget opening that external text editor! Use the Cloud Sites File Manager edit function and edit to your heart’s content and have the changes save immediately, making simple changes to your site and files as easy as 1-2-3!