Reading Time: < 1 minute
For Cloud Sites customers, new and old, logging into your Cloud Sites control panel is likely one of the first things you’ll want to know how to do. Using the control panel you can leverage the power of the Cloud Sites platform in a simple-to-use interface.
Logging into Cloud Sites control panel
- Open your web-browser to Liquidweb.com.
- Click ‘Customer Login‘ in the top nav bar.
- Enter your Username and Password and click Log In.
Assuming you provided the correct credentials you will see the dialog update.
- In the dialog box click the “Manage My Account” button.
- Under the Services section click the + to expand the Cloud Sites option for the Login button.
You are now logged into the Cloud Sites control panel!
If you have any questions or concerns our support
team is always here to assist. Please feel free to open a ticket, make a call, or start a chat!