- Getting Started With WordPress Optimized Template
- How To Deploy A WordPress Optimized Template Server
- Adding Sites To Your WordPress Optimized Template Server
- How To Connect To Your WordPress Optimized Template Site Using SFTP
- Using WP-CLI With Your WordPress Optimized Template Site
- How To Restore WordPress Optimized Template Backups
Liquid Web’s Managed WordPress product is a complete WordPress hosting solution, optimized for maximum performance and blazing speed, backed by our Heroic Support®. Liquid Web WordPress Optimized Template servers are designed from the ground up to provide:
- 100% SSD storage to maximize disk I/O
- HipHop Virtual Machine (HHVM) for unparalleled php execution speeds
- Memcached to fully leverage caching
- mod_pagespeed to automatically apply web performance best practices to your Apache installation
- Isolated server environments
- Automated daily backups
- Automatic WordPress core & plugin updates (configurable)
- Free domain SSL certificates for each site
- WP-CLI for full control of your sites without the need to log into WordPress itself
- SSH and SFTP access, plus cPanel for each WordPress site you create
- Multisite WordPress available on any site
- Convenient dashboard for deploying new WordPress sites in seconds
- Our Heroic Support® technicians are here 24/7/365 to answer any questions and offer help whenever you need it.
- Around-the-clock, proactive service monitoring means we start working on any potential issues the moment they are spotted.
- Most migrations to WordPress Optimized Template are free of charge (some limitations may apply).
This series is designed to serve as a starting point for ordering, deploying, configuring, connecting to and managing your WordPress Optimized Template server. If you need assistance or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.