II. How To Deploy A WordPress Optimized Template Server
III. Adding Sites To Your WordPress Optimized Template Server
IV. How To Connect To Your WordPress Optimized Template Site With FTP/SFTP
V. Using WP-CLI With Your WordPress Optimized Template Site
VI. How To Restore WordPress Optimized Template Backups
Liquid Web’s Managed WordPress product is a complete WordPress hosting solution, optimized for maximum performance and blazing speed, backed by our Heroic Support®. Liquid Web WordPress Optimized Template servers are designed from the ground up to provide:
- 100% SSD storage to maximize disk I/O
- HipHop Virtual Machine (HHVM) for unparalleled php execution speeds
- Memcached to fully leverage caching
- mod_pagespeed to automatically apply web performance best practices to your Apache installation
- Isolated server environments
- Automated daily backups
- Automatic WordPress core & plugin updates (configurable)
- Free domain SSL certificates for each site
- WP-CLI for full control of your sites without the need to log into WordPress itself
- SSH and SFTP access, plus cPanel for each WordPress site you create
- Multisite WordPress available on any site
- Convenient dashboard for deploying new WordPress sites in seconds
- Our Heroic Support® technicians are here 24/7/365 to answer any questions and offer help whenever you need it.
- Around-the-clock, proactive service monitoring means we start working on any potential issues the moment they are spotted.
- Most migrations to WordPress Optimized Template are free of charge (some limitations may apply).
This series is designed to serve as a starting point for ordering, deploying, configuring, connecting to and managing your WordPress Optimized Template server. If you need assistance or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Tagged with: Managed WordPress • wordpress