- These instructions are intended specifically for configuring Cyberduck for use with Storm Object Storage.
- I’ll be working from a Microsoft Windows 8 desktop with Cyberduck already installed.
Step 1: Get Your Access Key and Secret KeyLogin to your Manage console and view the details of the Object Store to which you’d like to connect: Note the Access Key and the Secret Key.
Step 2: Configure Cyberduck to Connect to Storm Object StorageTo make setting up Storm Object Storage connections easier in Cyberduck we’ve created a new default Cyberduck profile. This profile contains all the preconfigured settings you’ll need to successfully connect to Storm Object Storage and will load those settings into a connection profile.
- Download and save the Liquid Web Object Storage Profile for Cyberduck.
- Open the connection profile (by clicking on it). This will start a process that adds a Liquid Web Storm Object Storage profile to the Cyberduck interface.
- Once this completes it should open a new Cyberduck connection settings window.
Step 3: Make your first connection to Storm Object Storage
- Enter a nickname for the connection bookmark. (Optional)
- Enter your Storm Object Storage Access Key. Then, close the connection configuration settings window.
- Double-click on the connection you just configured to open the connection to your Storm Object Storage.
- Enter your Secret Key and click Login.