- These instructions are intended for finding (viewing) active zones in Firewalld on CentOS 7 via the command line.
- I’ll be working from a Liquid Web Core Managed CentOS 7 server, and I’ll be logged in as root.
All network interfaces exist within a zone. They can be located in the default zone or split into other zones. Zones enhance an administrator’s capability to define trusts and restrict network traffic.
Find (View) Active Zones in Firewalld
In this case there is one network interface: eth0. That interface is in the public zone.
- What is CentOS? Everything You Need to Know
- Check Apache Status with systemctl status and apachectl status Commands
- How to Find the Server Name Indication (SNI) Supporting Details
- How to Install Pip on CentOS 7
- Get Kernel Version for Linux: A Guide
- What Is a Time Series Database? How It Works & Use Cases
Our Sales and Support teams are available 24 hours by phone or e-mail to assist.