When you delete a site from the Managed WordPress Dashboard, all backups and data will be lost. If you wish to save your data, download a backup of your site to your local drive.
- Log into your Managed WordPress Portal.
- Click on the Manage Site button for the site you want to delete.
- When the site manager opens, click the trash can icon next to the name at the top of the page.
- A pop-up will appear to confirm that you wish to delete the site. Click Delete Site to proceed.
Warning:Even if you delete all the sites from your dashboard, you will still be charged for the product.
- Site deletion will begin and the progress will show on the home page of your Managed WordPress Portal home page.