Enterprise Hosting Solutions
As your hosted infrastructure becomes more complex, so does the task of managing it. An Enterprise Hosting solution from Liquid Web can help.
We’ll partner with your IT team to design a hosting solution for your business challenges, and free your staff from the tedious task of managing it. You’ll have a single point of contact, and your dedicated account manager will work with our enterprise teams to build, test, deploy, and manage your hosting environment.
Solutions Built for Enterprise Hosting
Let our team create a custom solution for you using dedicated or cloud infrastructure.
High Availability Solutions
When Downtime Isn’t An Option, Choose a High Availability Solution
Your projects have unique requirements. At Liquid Web, we build custom hosting environments to fit your site or application using the technologies that are the best fit. Here are a few examples.
High Availability Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM)
A High Availability Kernel-based Virtual Machine uses two parent servers and one virtual instance to provide improved uptime and data redundancy. You'll have access to the virtual instance, which behaves exactly like a regular server.
One parent is active at a time and the other is ready (with a copy of all of your data) to take over immediately in case of catastrophic hardware failure.
High Availability Database
High Availability Database provides instant data replication between two redundant nodes, an active server and a hot spare, using proven, enterprise-grade tools including Distributed Replicated Block Device (DRBD) software and Heartbeat.
Only one node is active at a time; the inactive node will be waiting with a copy of your data in hot standby, ready to take over in less than a minute in case of a catastrophic hardware failure on the active node.
Load Balanced Solutions
For Applications that Require a High Performance Solution
When your application begins to challenge the resources of a single server, consider a load balanced solution. By adding additional servers and replicating content between machines, our load balancers can intelligently distribute traffic between machines to keep your application performing at peak levels.
For load balanced solutions, file replication is required to keep each server in sync. Liquid Web offers several managed file replication solutions to make this process simple.
Managed File Replication via OCFS2
OCFS2 is a clustered file system and as such is ideal for situations where multiple servers need access to the same files without having a single point of failure.
Utilizing shared storage (such as a SAN), it can be used for many general computing tasks where shared clustered storage is required or a benefit to the operation of the system.
Two Decades of Enterprise Hosting Expertise, At Your Service
Managed Engineering Solutions
- Managed, sophisticated solutions to multi-node configurations
- A Custom Solutions controller providing 24/7 monitoring of managed solutions
- Documented, customized configurations
- Pre-Sales Solution Architects to design and optimize your infrastructure
- Periodic technology evaluations of your solution by a Solution Architect
- A dedicated account manager assigned to your account, ensuring you have a internal voice focused on your needs
- A dedicated account executive assigned to consult on business needs, plan for growth, and manage resource utilization
- A dedicated engineering team that works with support admins as an escalation point
- Ability to consult with an engineer on the best solutions for your business
- Solutions designed in house with engineers available for advanced support without the wait
- Dedicated, technically capable, experienced staff
- More than 50% of Enterprise staff have more than five years experience with our Enterprise clients needs
- 24/7 direct phone line, offering an experienced admin for every situation
Small Team Size
- A small, intimately sized team works closely together; offering multiple perspectives, leading to better solutions
- Fewer admins accessing your servers
- More likely to get a tech you have worked with before and is familiar with your account, saving time on re-explaining persistent issues
- Fewer accounts per admin, granting each staff member more time to resolve your issues
Let Us Do the Heavy Lifting
Our teams are here throughout your build, and most importantly, after you've launched.
Get a 7-Point Infrastructure Assessment
Work 1-on-1 with a hosting engineer to analyze your current infrastructure’s performance, security and fault tolerance to identify gaps and optimization, as well as cost savings opportunities available by moving to a Liquid Web hosted environment.
We Specialize in Custom Hosting Solutions
If you're working on a complex project, don't go it alone. Our hosting advisors can work with you to build the ideal solution for your client. Get started today, we're available 24/7.