Over the next several months, we will be introducing new tools to your Liquid Web management portal. We know you want and need simple, easy to follow tools that help you build and manage your websites, and we have done just that. We heard your feedback and have big plans to update our portal to simplify your processes. This project will take a few months to complete, but while we work toward a major overhaul of your portal, we wanted to share the upcoming updates now.
Starting April 12th, 2018, you will see new features added to your DNS tab in your management portal.
- Bulk Updates to Existing DNS Zones – This will allow you quick and easy changes to one, many or all of your DNS records at one time.
- Import/Export DNS Zones Using the “BIND” Format – Get quick updates in an industry leading format “BIND” which simplifies changes you need to carry over from or to other DNS systems.
- Detect and Integrate DNS Zone Information – This provides you the option to integrate your DNS zone information from our Business Email product so you no longer have to jump between pages or control panels. Simplified Process!
- Detect and Copy DNS Zones – You will now have the option to copy your VPS cPanel DNS zones into the Liquid Web DNS name servers which takes the load off your server.
- DNS Record History – Want to be able to see what you have changed? Now you can! You will be able to track and document all the changes made to your DNS records.
- Restoring DNS Records From the History – This allows you to quickly fix DNS records at the touch of a button.
These are just some of the many features we are adding to your portal. In the future, we will be doing even more! We plan to add diagnostics for your DNS records and configurations. Upon acceptance, these fixes will be immediately implemented for you. Also in store is a big jump in Domain Management tools. And finally, we will be working on the overall interface to simplify your experience.
Please make sure you subscribe to our blog to stay up to date with the latest information. And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date with our news.
Linda is currently the Director of Support and Services in San Antonio, leading the 24/7 Managed Applications teams in the Liquid Web San Antonio Support Center. She has over 25 years of experience in Technology and has worked as a Team Leader, Account Manager and Technician with the Cloudsites product. She obtains three masters and the latest is a Masters of Science in Information Technology with a specialization in Cybersecurity (2017). She is a 20 year USAF Veteran and happy wife of over 30 years with two wonderful sons.
Keep up to date with the latest Hosting news.