Located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, our EU-Central data center provides minimal latency to European locations. There's never a question of network speed. Your servers are directly connected to two of Europe's largest Internet exchanges (AMS-IX and NL-IX).
Our EU-Central region provides speedy access to European and Asian users while still guaranteeing our 24/7/365 support. Our geographically diverse locations allow you to enhance your hosting by adding servers closer to your users.
EU - Central Region
Amsterdam Data Center
CURIOUS HOW OUR NETWORK PERFORMS?
Test The Speed of Our EU-Central Region Now!
Note: Speeds are limited by your local device's connection. Users on a mobile device using 3G will see significantly slower speeds than those hardwired to a DSL/Cable Modem.
- 12.5 MW current capacity
- 60 MW maximum capacity
- 20x 1.25 MW diesel generators
- 2N power redundancy
- 200+ watts per sq. ft power densities
- PUE 1.2 efficiency rating
- Diverse paths into building
- Dedicated meet-me room
- Bandwidth co-op solutions
- Carrier neutral
- On-net transport to most major global cities
- N+1 redundancy
- Hal 1,2,3, and 4: Closed loop chilled water with CRAC units and free air coolers
- Hal 5 and 6: Indirect adiabatic system
- 24/7/365 on-site and mobile guards
- 3 meter perimeter fencing, secured loading dock, and window-less building
- Multi-level access authorization with biometric scan, electronic ID, and 24/7/365 monitored alarms
- State of the art closed circuit TV security cameras (inside & outside)