Liquid Web SAN - Storage Area Network®
The Liquid Web Managed Storage Area Network (SAN) is a highly scalable and fault tolerant central network storage cluster for your critical data. Our SAN connects directly to your servers using extremely fast low latency Gigabit Ethernet connections, with up to 10 optional connections! This allows customers to transfer data sequentially, or parallel, without affecting the performance of the host server. As our network has grown, we have been able to offer multiple redundant enterprise class disk arrays as well as an option for managed file replication for maximum protection and reliability of your critical data.
- Multiple Server Access to a Shared Storage Pool
- High Availability with Dual Power Feeds and Redundant Network Connections
- Highly Scalable Architecture without Interruption of Service
- Transfer Rates up to 4 Gb per Second
- One Contiguous Unit, Expandable up to 768 Terabytes
- Managed File Replication Available
- Up to 10 Network Connections Available
MultiPath IO (MPIO) Available
MPIO improves fault-tolerance and increases performance by providing more than one physical path between your server and its mass storage device.
Liquid Web SAN is Ideal For:
- Databases (MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Media libraries
- E-mail Servers
- Backup Archives
- High Usage File Servers
- And More!
Built on Enterprise Class Hardware
Liquid Web San Solutions are built on Dell Enterprise Class EquaLogic PS6500 Hardware and reside on our premium Liquid Web Network, ensuring the highest performance for your SAN infrastructure.
Chat with Us.
Have a question for our staff? We’re available to help via Live Chat for your convenience.
Need a custom quote or prefer e-mail communication? E-Mail us anytime and we’ll respond quickly.
Talk with Us.
We’re here 24x7 to take your call at 1-800-580-4985, or 1-517-322-0434 (International)