With the Managed WordPress portal, you can create a copy of any site and save it for another deployment without having to redo all the hard work you’ve put into customizing the site. This saves time when you need to quickly get a site up and running, using a design that works for the end user. Let’s take a look at how to create a Stencil Site in Managed WordPress Portal.
- Log into your Managed WordPress Portal.
- Click the Manage Site button you want to make a Stencil from.
- Navigate to the Stencils section of the page.
- Enter the name you want for your Stencil and click Add Stencil.
Note:Stencils allow for creating templates to build new sites from. Once a Stencil is created, they cannot be edited until used as a template for a new site.
- The stencil will begin creating and the progress will show at the top of the page.
- You can view all stencils created in the Stencils page in your portal.
- Create sites using this stencil by clicking the Create Site from Stencil button.
- You will be directed to the Add a Site page. Enter the name of your site, your email and select the stencil for the new site.
- The new site will appear in your site list when the creation is complete.
Our Sales and Support teams are available 24 hours by phone or e-mail to assist.