We’re excited to introduce our new management tool that we have developed to replace PIMS! This new management interface, located at manage.liquidweb.com (or sign in at the top of this page), is already drastically streamlining and modernizing the way all accounts are managed as well as providing added controls to the users’ experience.
New Features Available at Manage.liquidweb.com
- Clone a server directly from the management tool
- Resize a server with the click of a button
- Automatic migrations directly at users’ fingertips
- Integrated Firewall
- Advanced networking controls made easy
Manage.liquidweb.com will also bridge the gap between the management of our traditional hosting solutions (Dedicated, VPS and Shared) and our powerful new Storm Servers. This will unlock the flexibility needed for you to create extremely powerful and reliable Hybrid Hosting Solutions that utilize cloud servers as well as dedicated servers within the same management interface!
Our new Management Tool at manage.liquidweb.com is truly a complete solution…except for one aspect: It still needs a name! This is where we’re asking for your help to name the new Interface. Please take a moment to check out its feature rich components and then head over to the Liquid Web Twitter page and tweet us your name idea. The users submitting the top 4 ideas will receive the soon-to-be-released Kindle® Fire, from Amazon®, complements of Liquid Web!
How to Enter:
- Explore manage.liquidweb.com and think of a name that best describes the advantage of the interface to users.
- Send your name suggestions for manage.liquidweb.com to @liquidweb on twitter and include the hashtag #liquidweb
- Promote this contest to your friends.
- Wait and see if you have won a new Amazon® Kindle® Fire!
How Winners Will Be Selected:
The Liquid Web Marketing Team will vote to select the top name suggestions. The top 4 suggested names that receive the most votes will each receive an Amazon® Kindle® Fire.
Limitations apply. No purchase necessary to win. Purchase does not increase your odds of winning. Liquid Web Employees and family members are ineligible. The winning name will not necessarily be used as the official product name.