If you are looking to find customers and expand your reach there are several ways to do that. One way is to generate quality content and attract traffic, increasing your website’s visibility. However, that process is long, slow, and requires the creation of a lot of content. What if there was a faster way to find your customers?
Enter Facebook. Social media is most likely where your customer base is, and paid advertising through Facebook is a great way to market directly to consumers. In addition, Facebook makes it easy to track your ads and understand the customers you’re targeting. Today, we bring on a guest to talk about the benefits of paid Facebook advertising and some strategies to help you get started.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- A philosophy of advertising to guide your thinking on this subject
- The benefits of paid advertising on social media
- What you need to know about your audience before launching your campaigns
- The content your paid advertising should include
- How you should expect to pay for this advertising
If you are looking for ways to quickly attract and retain a customer base, then this is one episode you won’t want to miss.