- Log into your Managed WordPress Portal.
- Click on Manage Site to open the site you wish to upgrade to PHP 7.0.
- In the Site Details section, you will see the PHP Version. PHP 5.6 will have a check mark next to it.
- Click on 7.0 Stable to begin the upgrade process.
- A pop-up will appear to confirm you want to upgrade. Click Change PHP Version to begin.
- As the site is scanning compatibility and updating, a notice will show at the top of the page.
- Once the scan is complete and PHP is upgraded to 7.0, the PHP 7.0 Stable section will show a check mark next to it.
Troubleshooting Upgrade ErrorsIf the scan determines that your site is not compatible with PHP 7.0, a notice will appear in a pop-up in your dashboard.
Note: The pop-up will notify you of the lines of code which need to be corrected in order to upgrade. This must be corrected before upgrading. Clicking Upgrade PHP Version in this pop-up will run the scan again.You will also be notified via email of the upgrade issues. If you believe the error is incorrect and want to upgrade to PHP 7.0, contact our Heroic Support team and we will be happy to assist you!