The Liquid Web Manage support interface is undergoing a few minor updates to streamline the customer experience. We’ll be posting details as each update is rolled out!
[Last Update: Tuesday, February 21, 2014]
- The ticket interface will now load much faster!
- The “Type” column has been renamed “Category”.
- The “Last Response” column has been renamed “Last Update”. Whenever a ticket is replied to, edited, or updated, the time in this field will also be updated.
- Tickets are sorted by the “Last Update” column.
- Open, Pending, On-Hold, and Solved tickets will be shown in the Support interface by default. Closed tickets will be viewable by clicking “Show closed tickets“.
- Solved or Closed tickets will no longer include a re-open button.
- Solved tickets will include a reply form; submitting a reply via this form will re-open the ticket.
- Closed tickets cannot be re-opened or replied to.