II. Running SQL Queries on a Database with phpMyAdmin
III. Searching Through a Database with phpMyAdmin
IV. Creating Tables in a Database with phpMyAdmin
V. Deleting Tables from a Database with phpMyAdmin
VI. Importing Databases and Tables with phpMyAdmin
VII. Exporting Databases and Tables with phpMyAdmin
VIII. Renaming Database Tables with phpMyAdmin
IX. Copying a Database Table with phpMyAdmin
X. Inserting Fields into Database Tables with phpMyAdmin
XI. Modifying Fields in Database Tables with phpMyAdmin
XII. Deleting Fields from Database Tables with phpMyAdmin
This tutorial assumes you’ve already logged in to phpMyAdmin. Now let’s learn how to use the Search feature.
- Click the database you wish to search here.
- Then click the Search tab and enter words or values to search for in the database.
- There are several options you can use to refine your search. This database only has one table (details), but if there were more, you could limit your search to specific tables here.
- When ready, click Go to perform the search. This search found one match. Click Browse.
- We can now make changes to the record that was found.
- Click Go when finished.