Note: The instructions in this tutorial are for the Managed WordPress Dashboard client, these instructions do not apply if you have a Liquid Web Managed WordPress Server Optimized Template account.
Managed WordPress Portal has two easy ways to access the Portal:
You can log into your Managed WordPress Portal account from your Liquid Web account.
- Once logged in to your Liquid Web account, click the [+] next to your Managed WordPress server to expand the section.
- This will open a login section for your Managed WordPress Portal website.
- Click Login and you will be directed to your home page using the credentials sent to you via email when your Managed WordPress Portal service was purchased.
- In your browser, enter https://app.yourdomain.com. This will direct you to the login page for your Managed WordPress Portal home page.Note: In this tutorial yourdomain is an example, please enter the actual domain name for the site you are trying to access.
- Enter the login credentials which were emailed to you when your Managed WordPress Portal was purchased. Click Login .
- In your browser, enter https://app.yourdomain.com. This will direct you to the login page for your Managed WordPress Portal home page.
- From the home page of www.liquidweb.com click on Customer Login.
- Enter your username and password on the login page.
- Click Login.
- A new page will open with links for you to log into your Liquid Web account, Managed WordPress Portal or to continue browsing while logged in.
- Select WordPress and your portal home page will open.