Note: The instructions in this tutorial are for the Managed WordPress Dashboard client, these instructions do not apply if you have a Liquid Web Managed WordPress Server Optimized Template account.
Logging Into Your Manged WordPress Dashboard
You can log into your Managed WordPress Dashboard account from your Liquid Web account.
- Once logged in to your Liquid Web account, click the [+] next to your Managed WordPress server to expand the section.
- This will open a login section for your Managed WordPress Dashboard website.
- Click Login and you will be directed to your home page using the credentials sent to you via email when your Managed WordPress Dashboard service was purchased.
Log In thru Your Managed WordPress Dashboard
- In your browser, enter http://app.yourdomain.com. This will direct you to the login page for your Managed WordPress Dashboard home page.
Note: In this tutorial yourdomain is an example, please enter the actual domain name for the site you are trying to access.
- Enter the login credentials which were emailed to you when your Managed WordPress Dashboard was purchased. Click Login.
Tagged with: Managed WordPress • wordpress