When you create a website on Cloud Sites control panel using Linux technology, setting up a database for that site will use phpMyAdmin as the MariaDB database handler for your site. If you haven’t set up a database in Cloud Sites, see our article Creating a Database in Cloud Sites.
- After logging into the Cloud Sites control panel, navigate to the Databases section.
- Open the database details by clicking on the database name you want to log into.
- Once the database details open, click the link listed in the Online Manager section of the database details.
- phpMyAdmin will open in a new window. Enter your username and password and click Go to log into phpMyAdmin.
- You are now logged into phpMyAdmin and can administrate your database.
Tagged with: cloud sites • cloudsites • mysql • phpmyadmin