- These instructions are intended specifically for a managed Liquid Web server with cPanel.
- The Horde Webmail interface must not be disabled on the server.
- Access to the cPanel which owns the email address will be necessary.
Import Emails with Horde WebmailFor importing emails via Horde the process is largely the same as when exporting. You will need to start the same by opening the webmail interface for the email account. Once you are logged into the email address and have horde open you can proceed with the importing directions below.
Our example for importing continues from the examples set in exporting found above. Though, in this example we are using a different email account that is currently empty of any Emails.
- From the Horde interface of the account you wish to import to, right click the folder you would like emails imported to. We will use the Inbox.
- From the folder drop down menu select “Import”
- You will now see a popup to select the file for uploading, select the file by clicking ‘Browse’ to use the file picker.
- With a file selected click the “OK” button and Horde will begin the upload and import. After clicking OK you should return to the main Horde interface, there you will begin to see the imported emails to populate.