- These instructions are intended specifically for stopping and disabling firewalld on Fedora 21.
- I’ll be working from a Liquid Web Self Managed Fedora 21 server, and I’ll be logged in as root.
To disable firewalld, run the following command as root:
systemctl disable firewalld
To stop firewalld, run the following command as root:
systemctl stop firewalld
Check the Status of Firewalld
To check the status of firewalld, run the following command as root:
systemctl status firewalld
- ChatGPT Integration — How to Create a Plugin for ChatGPT
- Stable Diffusion AI Image Generator (SDXL) — Using the Web UI
- How to Install VMware Tools on Ubuntu: Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Install WordPress on Linux (AlmaLinux)
- What is CentOS? Everything You Need to Know
- Virtual Desktop Environment — Configuring Kasm Workspaces
Our Sales and Support teams are available 24 hours by phone or e-mail to assist.