II. How To Create a MySQL Database in cPanel
III. How To Delete a MySQL Database in cPanel
IV. How To Create a MySQL Database User in cPanel
V. How To Assign a User to a MySQL Database in cPanel
VI. How To Change a MySQL Database User's Password in cPanel
VII. How To Remove a User from a MySQL Database in cPanel
VIII. How To Delete a MySQL Database User in cPanel
IX. How To Check a MySQL Database for Errors in cPanel
X. How To Repair a MySQL Database in cPanel
XI. How To Manage a MySQL Database with phpMyAdmin in cPanel
Creating a database in cPanel is helpful for web developers managing large amounts of data for their websites and applications. The process is simple and essential to the development of database-intensive projects.
- A server running cPanel.
- cPanel login credentials with access to database permissions.
How to Set Up a Database Using the MySQL Database Wizard
1. Type https://youripaddress:2083 into your browser to access the cPanel login screen. Replace youripaddress with your actual IP address. Enter your credentials and press Log in.
2. Click MySQL Database Wizard.
3. Enter a name for the new database and click Next Step.
4. Create a user for this database by entering a username and creating a password. Click Create User.
5. Click the All Privileges check box or select individual privileges based on your preferences for the user. Click Next Step to continue.
6. The MySQL database is created, and the new user is added. You need the database name, username, and password for connecting scripts to the database. Click Return Home to return to the cPanel home page.
7. To view your databases and make other changes, click MySQL Databases on the home page.
Here you can view and modify the database and users.
Creating a database using the MySQL Database Wizard is quick and easy. And with Liquid Web’s 24/7/365 support, customers get the help they need without having to worry about these processes.
Are you looking for the right hosting solution for your next project? Contact our support team to discuss our managed hosting options and find the right fit.
Our Sales and Support teams are available 24 hours by phone or e-mail to assist.