Tutorial: cPanel File Manager
I. How to Access cPanel File Manager II. Understanding Menu Items in File Manager III. Understanding File Structure in File Manager IV. How To Create New Files and Folders in File Manager V. How To Copy and Move Files in File Manager VI. How To Rename Files in File Manager VII. How To Upload and Download Files with File Manager VIII. How To Edit Files with File Manager IX. How To Change File Permissions with File Manager X. How To Zip and Unzip Files in File Manager
- Click on New File.Leave the public_html path as it is because we always need to upload files in this folder. You will learn how to upload files in subfolders a little later.
- Type the file name here.
- Then click Create New File.Your file has been created successfully.
- Let’s create a new folder now. Click on New Folder.
- Type the folder name here.
- Please type the path where you want to create this new folder.In this case, we will keep it as it is.
- Click Create New Folder to continue.Your folder was created successfully. You can also see it in the left margin.