cPanel Tutorial: MySQL
I. How To Set up a Database using the MySQL Database Wizard in cPanel II. How To Create a MySQL Database in cPanel III. How To Delete a MySQL Database in cPanel IV. How To Create a MySQL Database User in cPanel V. How To Assign a User to a MySQL Database in cPanel VI. How To Change a MySQL Database User’s Password in cPanel VII. How To Remove a User from a MySQL Database in cPanel VIII. How To Delete a MySQL Database User in cPanel IX. How To Check a MySQL Database for Errors in cPanel X. How To Repair a MySQL Database in cPanel XI. How To Manage a MySQL Database with phpMyAdmin in cPanel
- This tutorial assumes you’ve already logged in to cPanel, and are starting on the home screen.
- Now let’s learn how to create a MySQL database user.
- Click the “MySQL Databases” icon.
- Under “Add New User”, enter a username for the user you want to create, along with a password.
- Then click “Create User”.
- That’s it! The new database user has been created.
- You can see the new database user listed at the bottom of the page.