cPanel Tutorial: MySQL
I. How To Set up a Database using the MySQL Database Wizard in cPanel II. How To Create a MySQL Database in cPanel III. How To Delete a MySQL Database in cPanel IV. How To Create a MySQL Database User in cPanel V. How To Assign a User to a MySQL Database in cPanel VI. How To Change a MySQL Database User’s Password in cPanel VII. How To Remove a User from a MySQL Database in cPanel VIII. How To Delete a MySQL Database User in cPanel IX. How To Check a MySQL Database for Errors in cPanel X. How To Repair a MySQL Database in cPanel XI. How To Manage a MySQL Database with phpMyAdmin in cPanel
- Click the “MySQL Databases” icon.
- Under “Add User To Database”, select the user you want to add, and then select the database you want to add it to.
- When ready, click “Add”.
- Select the privileges you want to grant the user… in this case, let’s select “All Privileges”.
- Then click “Make Changes”.
- That’s it! The user has been assigned to the database.
- You can see the user assigned to the database in the table of databases.