Reading Time: 2 minutes
- Log into your Cloud Sites control panel.
- Click on the website where you’ll be creating your database.
- Click on Databases to expand your site’s database options.
- Click the Create Database button.
- Enter a name for your database. A numeric identifier will be automatically added to each database.
- Choose if you’d like your database to use MariaDB or MSSQL. We recommend you use the same database type throughout your whole website.
- Enter a database user username and enter and confirm a password. Then, click Create New Database.
Have Some Questions?
Our Sales and Support teams are available 24 hours by phone or e-mail to assist.
Want More Great Content Sent to Your Inbox?