Today, Liquid Web proudly announced an acquisition of multiple client assets from BlueScale Digital, and we could not be happier to welcome them to the Liquid Web family! For more than 20 years, Liquid Web has been a leader in serving web professionals with highly performant services and exceptional support. This purchase includes multiple VPS, Dedicated, and Colocation clients from the following brands:
Who is Liquid Web?
- Liquid Web specializes in providing managed WordPress, VPS, Cloud, and Dedicated server hosting.
- Liquid Web has been a leader in hosting for 20 years.
- Five geographically diverse data centers serving 32,000 customers globally.
- Certified technicians available 24/7/365 ready to assist you however you want — phone, chat, online.
- Experienced leadership and sound financial backing from one of the most respected private equity firms in the world — Madison Dearborn Partners.
- The best customer service in the web hosting industry. We are incredibly proud of our industry-leading customer satisfaction scores as measured by our six-month average Net Promoter Score of 60 — higher than any other hosting provider!
What can Liquid Web Do for You?
Service Level Guarantees:
- 100% Power and Network Uptime Guarantee
- 30 Minute Hardware Guarantee
- 59 Minute Initial Support Ticket Response Guarantee
Guaranteed Network and Power Uptime
We guarantee 100% network and power uptime supported by our 24/7/365 Monitoring team and Networking team. If there’s a problem, we fix it fast. We own and control all our data centers. We never closed.
Dedicated Security and System Restore Teams
Our dedicated staff assists with difficult problems related to server security, data restoration, and hardware changes. We work around the clock catching and preventing threats before they impact your services.
What Will The New Company Be Called?
Your service will continue under the Liquid Web name.
Will My Price Increase?
The pricing for your current services will not change.
Liquid Web will upgrade your service while maintaining your current pricing level.
Will My Existing Services Change?
Your server data, and pricing will stay the same throughout this transition. In fact, Liquid Web will upgrade you to newer hardware and include our industry-leading level of support.
- Upgraded hardware.
- We have 24 × 7 × 365 Support available, via ticket, chat, or by phone.
- Support from our 200+ RedHat Linux, Microsoft, and Cisco certified technicians.
- Level 3 Technicians on-site at our wholly owned Data Centers.
- Specialized staff dedicated to solving difficult problems related to server security, data restoration, and hardware changes. (We work around the clock catching and preventing threats before they impact your services.)
See a full list of our Solutions and Services here:
Will My IP Addresses Change?
Yes, you will need to update the IP addresses for your sites at the nameservers that you use. Our dedicated migration team will provide instruction during the migration itself on how this should be done and will be standing by to assist when it is time.
Whom Do I Contact For Support?
We will be in contact with you with more details on your specific server upgrade to the combined platform. Once your server is upgraded, contact Liquid Web 24/7/365 by telephone, live chat, or email with any questions. Before your upgrade, you will continue using your previous support channels.
How Do I Pay My Bill and Manage My Account?
You will soon be able to view your account in the Liquid Web billing and management interface (My.liquidweb.com). You’ll be receiving more information on this, along with comprehensive instructions, in the very near future. Until the migration is complete you will continue to pay for your server as you always have.
How Do I Order New or Additional Services?
If you choose to upgrade or order new services, contact one of our Solutions Advisors and let them know that you are migrating from your current host to Liquid Web. We’ll be working with you to choose the best hardware solution before beginning the migration.
Will My Sites Be Migrated to a New Location? If So, What Are You Doing to Ensure a Smooth Transition?
Your data will be migrated to Liquid Web’s newest, wholly owned, state-of-the-art data center, featuring industry-leading hardware and premium security. We have assigned a dedicated team to work on your upgrade, and you will be provided a direct line to communicate with them throughout the process. You will also receive proactive communication from us about your personal upgrade schedule. We will follow up with instructions about your enhanced account and the new features it offers.
We pride ourselves on being The Most Helpful Humans In Hosting™!
Liquid Web is happy to welcome our new clients, BlueScale Digital, to the Liquid Web family. We strive to be responsive, helpful, and dedicated in ways automation simply can’t match. Furthermore, we monitor your servers, assist in mitigating risk, and aid in optimizing performance.
If you need advice or support, you can reach out to work with one of our 250+ Windows, Cisco and Red Hat Linux Certified technicians. Our Support Teams are filled with experienced Linux technicians and talented system administrators who have intimate knowledge of multiple web hosting technologies. Should you have any questions, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
If you are a Fully Managed VPS server, Cloud Dedicated, VMWare Private Cloud, Private Parent server, Managed Cloud Servers, or a Dedicated server owner, we can be reached via phone at @800.580.4985, a chat or a support ticket to assisting you.