Add a User
Note: Adding a user in your Managed WordPress Portal does not add them to your WordPress site administration or your Liquid Web account. If you also want them added to your account, see our article Creating an Authorized User in Your Account.
- To add a new user, log into your Managed WordPress Portal and select the Users link from the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- From the Users home page click the Create User button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Fill out the information and click Create User.
- The user will now appear on your Users page.
Warning:he SFTP/SSH credentials are the same for every user. Please generate a new password each time you log into SFTP or SSH.
Delete a UserDeleting a user is a quick, two-step process in your dashboard.
- Click the trash can icon next to the username you’d like to delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the user in the pop-up.
- The user is now deleted and will no longer show in your users list and all credentials will be revoked.