High Availability Database Hosting
Modern websites and applications are only as reliable as the databases that power them. That’s what makes a dedicated database server a key component of any high-performance hosting infrastructure. High Availability (HA) Database takes that a step further to protect your mission-critical databases — and insulate your business — from costly downtime by ensuring that your databases are always available.
An HA Database solution provides instant data replication between two redundant nodes — an active database server and a hot spare — using proven, enterprise-grade tools to monitor and automatically fail over in the event of a fault or failure. That redundancy also makes it possible to perform routine software upgrades, security patches, and hardware upgrades with minimal interruption.
How It Works
High Availability Database
- Provides your MySQL database with a highly reliable back end that's fully redundant and optimized for performance — with no configuration or maintenance required on your part.
- DRBD®: Distributed Replicated Block Device allows for synchronous data replication. Whenever data is written to disk, the changed blocks are immediately replicated to the other node.
- Heartbeat: Heartbeat provides cluster infrastructure services such as resource monitoring and messaging to facilitate automatic failover and keep your business online.
- Application server / SaaS
- Big Data, Analytics, and Informatics
- Government, Scientific, Healthcare
- Mission-critical sites
The Most Helpful Humans in Hosting® Are Here 24/7/365
Managed Hosting Advisors Are Online Now!