Introducing Your New and Improved Customer Portal
The time is here!
We are so excited to share that your new customer portal is live.
At Liquid Web, we are always committed to ensuring that every one of our customers has a great interaction with our customer portal.
intWe thank all of the customers that were part of our Beta Program and provided an insightful amount of feedback. With that feedback, we were able to make some additional changes based on recommendations.
We have fully rebuilt the portal to feature a new, sleek design. This redesign is not only easy on the eye but reworks the navigation for easier use. The new customer portal has the same functions that exist in the old portal as well as new additional function capabilities; all reimagined for the best usability in the portal.
Some updates you will find:
- Mobile-First Design – Same great experience on tablet or mobile phone!
- Active Incidents and the latest news on your login page.
- Help is front and center for you. View your open support tickets from the home page.
- Intuitive navigation options such as tailored recommendations, tracking, and favorites so you can get to the place you need fast.
- Enhanced interactive invoice and PDF generation – simpler and much easier to read and understand.
- Easy to manage server add-on services such as cPanel licenses and Acronis backups.
- Simplified user management and permissions.
- Reimagined interfaces for lots of existing features such as bandwidth, backups and images, domains, DNS, firewalls, load balancers, IPs, and many more.
Plus, a few hundred small changes and bug fixes.
We are also introducing a new Projects Dashboard feature. The Project Dashboard feature is a fully customizable way customers can include different types of servers and services on a single pane. For example, if you have a single server with a few domains to manage, you can access all your resources from the main section of your Liquid Web account portal in my.liquidweb.com.
And if you have a dozen servers, hundreds of domains, and many other related services that you need to manage, the new Projects Dashboard can help. The Projects Dashboard allows you to group any assets in your account together into a single project dashboard, making it easy to organize and find any related servers and services.
The new Projects Dashboard at my.liquidweb.com.
Starting July 29th, 2020, customers will be automatically sent to my.liquidweb.com when they log in for support. Normal support procedures will not change, only a new look and feel. Customers that prefer the old look have the ability to toggle back to the old view as needed.
As always, the Most Helpful Humans in Hosting™️ are standing by for any questions you may have. Reach out to us by phone, chat, or ticket. We are here to help!
Mayra Pena is the former Communications Manager at Liquid Web and has over 10 years of experience in technology.
Keep up to date with the latest Hosting news.