The Liquid Web Culture
Serving our customers isn’t just a brand promise... It’s who we are. We have DNA that has the customer at the core; we provide support better than anyone in the industry and we are intentionally designing products and an experience that will let customers rely on us – so they can focus on the work they love.
A Unique Tech Culture
It’s easy to pretend to have a “high tech culture”
- Flexible Scheduling. Check.
- Pool Tables. Check.
- Casual Dress Code. Check.
- Pinball Machines. Check.
- Free Pop Burgers & Soda. Check.
- Video Games. Check.
At Liquid Web, we’ve got all that and we have a lot of fun. But our tech-culture also includes:
- Over 300 Hours in Training in their 1st year for Support New Hires
- Red Hat, Windows, Network Certification Opportunities
- Jobs of All Types focused on Hosting Industry
- A Gym to Keep Your Brain and Body Healthy
- Team events, such as Concerts, Movie Outings, Parties, Community Projects, and Much More.
And a Vision to be the World’s Most Loved Hosting Provider
We’ve built a company and culture with the sole focus of making sure our we earn the highest customer loyalty scores in the industry. (And we do!). Our scores are among the most loved brands in the world, ranking above Rackspace, Zappos, Amazon and Netflix to name a few. Our nearly 600 employees are empowered to make it happen
Four Locations to Become a Liquid Webber
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Phoenix, AZ
- San Antonio, TX
Enjoy a Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Options for short-term and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program