Liquid Web is miles ahead of the competition and has the most amazing customer service. I would recommend Liquid Web to anyone who's serious about quality, and response time.
A private server wholly allocated to you and fully managed by our team of Heroic Support engineers. Built on premium hardware and featuring the latest server technologies.
The next generation of server hosting which provides the power of dedicated server hosting with the flexibility of cloud hosting. Instant Provisioning, Automatic Migrations, and More.
The ideal solution for clients who require the control of a dedicated server matched with the affordability and simplicity of a traditional hosting account.
Our traditional web hosting is designed for clients who need bulletproof reliability and unbeatable Heroic Support at an affordable rate.
Guardian Managed Continuous Backup and Recovery.
Your data is crucial. Protect it with our backup disaster recovery solutions.
Liquid Web Guardian is a fully managed robust backup solution that provides continuous data protection and off-site disaster recovery* for Linux and Windows Managed Dedicated Servers. Liquid Web Guardian uses replication and synchronization, with point-in-time snap shots, to provide protection of your complete server configuration. In the case of a catastrophic event, our Sonar® Monitoring Team recovers your exact server configuration as it appeared before the event occurred.
In other words, Liquid Web Guardian is a Backup solution that continuously captures your entire system configuration to an off-site facility which allows for recovery of your information.
Liquid Web’s state-of-the-art, secure data center facilities, featuring SSAE-16, HIPAA Compliance, Safe Harbor Certification and 24/7/365 onsite personnel provide a level of peace of mind achieved by few web hosts when paired with Guardian backup solutions. Available in our US Central Data Centers, as well as our US West hub, Liquid Web users employing Guardian can ensure foremost uptime and safeguard against data loss in even the most extreme catastrophic conditions with continuous backups and Geographic Redundancy options.
Liquid Web Guardian directly reads your hard disk volumes at the sector level, bypassing the file system for the ultimate in performance and recovery. Our disk sector synchronization is performed while the server is online and causes no interruption to I/O requests, even on a busy server. By reading the disk at the lowest possible level, Guardian captures incremental recovery images containing your files and all the required information for complete disaster recovery.
Liquid Web Guardian Features
- Continuous Backups During normal host operation, the Liquid Web Guardian agent keeps a journal of disk changes. Incremental backups know what sectors on the disk have changed before the backup operation even starts. Guardian's method is less resource intensive than tradition file-by-file or block-by-block backup methods.
- Incremental Snapshots Our technology provides consistent point-in-time system-wide backup images.
- Bare-Metal Disaster Recovery Restore servers directly from disk-based backup. Unlike traditional backup software, there is NO need to first partition your drive and install the operating system. Bare-Metal-Recovery greatly increases the speed of complete system recovery from a catastrophic failure.
- High Performance, Low System Impact Sector based backups increase throughput and reduce overhead. Servers can be fully operational with minimal performance impact during backups. Backups can usually be performed at anytime, even on busy servers.
- cPanel Administration Plug-in Our Managed Dedicated Server customers who are running linux can take advantage of the Liquid Web Guardian cPanel Plug-in, accessible directly from your cPanel interface for easy management of your backups.
- MySQL Database Backup Plug-in Continuous table level backup of MySql databases is available as an optional plugin.
- Disk Safe Data Encryption available The Disk Safe feature allows us to safely store your backup data by encrypting it on our nodes. This feature can’t be disabled later, it has to be configured with a fresh backup snapshot. Disk Safe currently supports encryption using 128-bit RSA Keys and the Blowfish Cipher for symmetric encryption.
*off-site disaster recovery available in US Central Region