Need More Info?
Let Us Know How to Contact You For More Info.
Thank you. Your request has been submitted. We'll be in contact with you shortly.
A private server wholly allocated to you and fully managed by our team of Heroic Support engineers. Built on premium hardware and featuring the latest server technologies.
The next generation of server hosting which provides the power of dedicated server hosting with the flexibility of cloud hosting. Instant Setup, Automatic Migrations, and More.
The ideal solution for clients who require the control of a dedicated server matched with the affordability and simplicity of a traditional hosting account.
Our traditional web hosting is designed for clients who need bulletproof reliability and unbeatable Heroic Support at an affordable rate.
Direct Peering Connections
Our Direct Connections Provide Optimal Network Performance
When it comes to our list of peers, our gain is your gain. We have worked diligently to put together best network possible for our customers, and collecting peers has been paramount to this effort. A highly connected network lowers the number of A/S hops while information is sent and prevents overall latency. Quite simply, if one network is bogged down, there is always another available to give your data a lightning fast transfer.
Having built a strong foundation working with Cogent, Level3, GBLX, Verizon, and Comcast, we have made the effort to continue to add peers that boast some of the industry’s most respected networks. We currently peer with Amazon, Equinix, Google, Hurricane Electric, Microsoft, Shaw and Yahoo, just to name a handful; a fact that should provide peace of mind to those who most dread latency and slow transfers.
Featured Peering Partners
- Hurricane Electric
- Rogers Communications
- Shaw Communications
Liquid Web Peering (Settlement-Free Interconnection)
This document serves as a guideline for networks seeking Settlement-Free Interconnection, also known as Peering, with Liquid Web, Inc. All questions regarding this document, or requests for Peering, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Operations Requirements
- 1.1 Both parties shall maintain a fully staffed Network Operations Center that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 1.2 Both parties shall provide an escalation path for resolving network issues in a timely fashion. Issues of a non-emergency technical nature should be responded to within 24 hours.
- 1.3 Both parties shall be responsive to unsolicited bulk email, hacking, Denial of Service, and other network security and abuse issues. A good faith effort should be made to provide a qualified network engineer to trace ongoing network attacks within a reasonable amount of time.
- 1.4 Both parties shall work quickly and diligently to establish additional capacity to accommodate traffic growth.
2. Technical Requirements
- 2.1 Both parties shall announce consistent routes across all interconnection points.
- 2.2 Both parties are expected to register their routes in a public Internet Routing Registry (IRR) database, for the purposes of filtering. Both parties shall make good faith efforts to keep this information up to date.
- 2.3 Both parties shall make every reasonable effort to restrict the transmission of Denial of Service attacks and packets with forged source addresses from their network.
- 2.4 Both parties shall announce only their own routes and the routes of their transit customers to the other party. No other routes are permitted, and may be filtered if detected.
- 2.5 Neither party shall establish a static route, a route of last resort, or otherwise send traffic to the other party for a route not announced via BGP. Neither party shall alter, sell, or give next-hops to a third party. These activities are considered theft of service, and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
3. General Policy
- 3.1 This policy may be updated from time to time, as market and traffic conditions affecting network interconnections change. Liquid Web reserves the right to modify this policy at any time.
- 3.2 In the event of a severe or quality-of-service impacting violation of these policies, the interconnection may be temporarily suspended without notice.
- 3.3 Any interconnection may be terminated for any reason, with 30 days notice.
- 3.4 All requirements must be met at the time the request for Peering is made, and must continue to be met for the duration of the interconnection.
- 3.5 Liquid Web reserves the right to accept or decline any interconnection request for any reason.
|Suggested Max Prefix||IPv4: 1000; IPv6: 100|
|Network Operations (E-Mail)||email@example.com|
|Network Operations (Phone)||800.580.4985|
|Peering Administration (E-Mail)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Chat with Us.
Have a question for our staff? We’re available to help via Live Chat for your convenience.
Need a custom quote or prefer e-mail communication? E-Mail us anytime and we’ll respond quickly.
Talk with Us.
We’re here 24x7 to take your call at 1-800-580-4985, or 1-517-322-0434 (International)